Weekend Plans 4/12 - 4/14
Even when a bad day turns into a bad week, I try to remember that a better day is just around the corner. This week wasn't my favorite, that's for sure. A lot is happening outside of my blog right now. All I can do is continue working hard, stay positive, and learn new things. Even on good days that's all I can do! So, a creative weekend is just what I need to reenergize. Here's what I have planned...
- After receiving a recommendation on one of my last blog posts, I decided to pick up As Always, Julia. I loved reading Julia Child's memoir My Life in France last year. Julia Child is such an inspiration. It is so interesting to read about her thoughts written in letters to a dear friend. I can't wait to read more!
- Hooray for new yarn! I am a little too excited about casting on a sock pattern tonight.
- I think a local farmer's market is opening up tomorrow. I might stop by, take my camera, and shoot some film. Sunny, spring weekends are the perfect time for snapping pictures.
- Colorful crochet thread for upcoming crochet projects.
- I look forward to flipping through the new Anthropologie catalog.
That's about it! I hope you have a wonderful weekend spending time doing what you love to do.