Weekend Plans 3/29 - 3/31
Happy Friday friends!
Another busy week has come and gone. I am so excited to enjoy the long Easter weekend with my family! First things first, I need to get rid of the headache that is conveniently located above my left eye. Once the annoying pain goes away, I am ready for pastel candies, knitting, working on deadlines, spending time with family, and, most importantly, celebrating Easter. Here's what I have planned...
- As of yesterday evening I am officially obsessed with the video series called The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. I am a bit late to the party because on the same day that I start watching and become completely addicted, the final episode airs. I can already tell I won't want it to end! The series is a modern adaptation of Pride & Prejudice and centers around Lizzie Bennet's video diary. It is so great.
- My double seed stitch scarf is getting longer and longer. I didn't really know what it was going to be when I started (you know, stress knitting...) but I think it will be a nice chunky cowl for the fall. Also, I am still scouting photo locations for my finished granny blanket. I can't wait to share the finished photos! It was such a fun project.
- I need to work on deadlines coming up in the next few weeks and new projects that are getting started. All good things though! :)
- I can't wait to make Easter brunch with my mom. Not with plastic eggs of course...
- What is your favorite Easter candy? I already opened some sour gummy eggs to kick off the weekend.
- A set of pastel notebooks for more writing and planning ideas. I think I will use one for paper embroidery projects!
- This pretty white sparkle nail polish caught my eye on Pinterest. It is the perfect, spring polish!
That's about it! If you celebrate, Happy Easter to you! I hope you all have a great weekend. What do you have planned?