Weekend Plans 5/4 - 5/6
Hello weekend. Pardon any typos in this post because I am running on very little sleep. I got up at 5:30 for my 8:00 a.m. English final this morning...ugh. Early morning exams should be illegal! Well...I guess I won't try to change the law at this point because that was my last 8:00 a.m. final ever! Yippee! I tried to take a nap this afternoon but apparently I am only able to nap at the age of five with a Barney nap mat. Seriously. My body is physically incapable of taking naps. I could count on one hand the number of naps I have taken since it was no longer a part of my school day, along with coloring and learning the alphabet. It is such a curse! Haha. I guess I am sleep deprived and dramatic today...
So this weekend, along with lots and lots of sleeping, I plan to...
1. Send out thank you notes for the lovely graduation gifts I've already received. I feel so blessed.
2. I still have a take home essay to write for my other English class so that will require lots of tea and scouring through the books we read this semester. I am just so ready to be done with it!
3. Since Mother's Day is coming up and my mom is the greatest ever, I have a cute yarn embellished card idea that I want to try tonight! I'm sure she will love it!
4. Paint my nails...because I never do that. ; )
5. For my literary journalism class, we had to pick a work of non-fiction to write a paper about in addition to a class presentation. I chose My Life in Paris by Julia Child and LOVED IT. It made me so hungry! So, I have to get started on my presentation for Tuesday. At least it is an interesting topic!
I can't believe this time next week is graduation-eve! There is so much to do! Yikes...
In the words of Scarlett O'Hara...fiddle-dee-dee...I'll think about that tomorrow. ; )
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! What are you up to?