Bits & Pieces....from the long weekend.
Miss James from Bleubird, one of my favorite blogs, does a fun "bits and pieces" post like this one on Fridays and I thought it would be fun to give it a try. So here are a few snippets of what I did during the long, holiday weekend...
- Bubble tea treat.
- My new favorite magazine, Lula.
- A pretty granny square.
- Pride, prejudice, and paper writing.
- Pumpkin spice latte on the first cool morning.
- My silly cat April.
- White crackle nails. I'd never heard of white crackle polish before I spotted it on Kaylah. So fun!
- Corn on the cob with our Labor Day lunch. Yum!!
How did you spend your weekend? I hope it was wonderful!