Yarn, Magazines, and Other Things...
- Yarn cakes and a new knit project in progress!
- I feel so stylish when I see knitting featured in the Chanel Fall 2013 ad campaign. I wish I could float and knit at the same time...
- Knitting AND Benedict Cumberbatch in the same issue of Vogue? I could hardly believe my luck! I turned into a teenage girl when I saw this face staring up at me. Oh Benedict...perfect is the perfect word. Haha.
- I couldn't resist this mug when I spotted it on Etsy!
- Cookie Butter granola bars. Yes. It is as good as it sounds.
- Bobbles, bobbles everywhere!
- The new issue of Frankie is so wonderful! I love Emily Martin's cover art.
Just a few snapshots from this week! I am definitely looking forward to the long, Labor Day weekend.
Happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend?