Weekend Plans 5/24 - 5/26
Happy Friday friends!
After being sick all week, I finally felt a little bit better when I woke up this morning. Thankfully my medicine decided to kick in just in time for Memorial Day weekend!
Here's what I have planned...
- I felt very fancy using my new French press this morning. I am so glad I bought a few bags of Blue Bottle coffee last week. I can't wait to have another cup in the morning!
- A few weeks (possibly months?) have passed since I last picked up my cable knit socks project. Time to get started...again! Haha.
- When I go on a trip, I collect napkins, business cards, scraps of paper, flyers, brochures, postcards, and any paper souvenirs that I can find. I need to sort through my pile and add them to my journal.
- After crying a little too much during the wonderful and emotional series finale of The Office last week, I started watching my favorite episodes again on Netflix. All of the scenes with Jim and Dwight are my favorites.
- Blueberry. Muffin. Ice. Cream. I am finally trying this recipe for Memorial Day!!
That's about it! Are you doing anything fun for the long weekend?