CLOSED Giveaway // Fringe Supply Co. Project Bag and Yarn
"Wool is an essential part of any high-fiber diet." I couldn't agree more. This yarn bag from Fringe Supply Co. is so clever and the perfect tote for your latest knitting project or visit to the yarn store. Karen, this month's sponsor and the lovely lady behind the shop and blog, The Fringe Association, has all kinds of "nice things for yarn people", like stitch markers and project bags.
Today she is offering one reader a "High-Fiber" tote bag filled with two skeins of Sincere Sheep Luminous DK and one of each of the "I made this" enclosure cards.
Here is how you can enter to win: (This giveaway is open to international readers!)
Please include your email address in each entry below:
1. Visit The Fringe Supply Co. website and check out the other awesome yarn accessories in her shop. Come back here and leave a comment with your email address so I can contact you if you win!
2. Follow @fringeassoc on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway. Use the following tweet: "Enter to win a "High-Fiber" project bag filled with yarn & more from @fringeassoc on @sheepishknit blog! http://onesheepishgirl.blogspot.com/2013/03/giveaway-fringe-supply-co-project-bag.html". Include the link and your email address in the comment below.
4. Follow The Fringe Association on Pinterest. Include your email address in the comment below.
5. Pin and image from this blog post and mention the yarn bag giveaway in the caption. Include the link and your email address in the comment below.
6. Share this giveaway on your blog or tumblr. Include the link and your email address in the comment below.
Each comment counts as a separate entry. I will use a random number generator to select the winner. Please leave your email address or some form of contact in the comments below so I can let you know if you win. This giveaway will end on March 16 and I will announce the winner on Sunday.
UPDATE 3.17.13 // Congratulations Emily! You are the winner of the Fringe Supply Co. giveaway! I will contact you soon with the details. Thank you so much to everyone who entered!