Weekend Plans 2/17 - 2/19
This was one of those unfortunate weeks where I didn't have a minute to knit a stitch between classes and my internship. Those are the times where my countdown to graduation sounds less like a mysterious ticking noise and more like the ball drop on New Year's Eve. I can't wait to be free of required reading and double-spaced essays that the world will never see.
Sometimes Most of the time 100% of the time, doing school work is such a struggle when I would rather be blogging and creating. However, all of my time spent studying paid off thanks to some good grades this week. Oh and my happy sweaters kept me smiling through it all. :)
I'm looking forward to another relaxing and crafty weekend...
- ...Even though I have another big paper to work on for Monday. Blah.
- I have a nice stack of spring magazines just waiting to be read. How beautiful is Adele on the cover of Vogue? She is amazing.
- It looks like it might be a little rainy tomorrow, so I think I'll bake some of my favorite bread to have with tea. It is seriously the easiest recipe ever. No yeast or rising and it is super tasty.
- I have lots of Valentine's treats to enjoy too, like my box of Dots. They are way better than the regular kind.
- Oh how I want to knit. I missed it so much this week. I wonder if I still remember how...? ;) I'm looking for a new project to start, like a blanket or sweater, but I haven't found the right pattern yet. If you have any recommendations, I would love to see!
How was your week? Care to share any of your plans for the next few days?