Social Media Management:
- Manage all content for social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Maintain a consistent posting schedule that engages our social media audience and aligns with specific brand campaigns.
- Post a minimum of one post a day on each channel.
- Utilize unique and engaging hashtags to reach a wider audience.
- Create and manage bi-weekly Facebook and Google ads.
- Create an ongoing conversation with our audience through a timely response to comments on all channels.
- Reach out to influencers with a similar style to Tribe Alive and invite them to follow along and learn more about the brand.
- Design weekly email newsletters and schedule for delivery.
- Come to the Tribe Alive office in Fort Worth for collaborative work days on photo shoots and other current projects.
- 10 hours per week
Crochet Design + Product Management:
- Design all crochet pieces for each season.
- Source the yarn and materials for the design.
- Write the crochet pattern for each design.
- Create a sample piece of each crochet design to use for the basis of the pattern given to all of the women.
- Instruct the women on how to create the designs during out training sessions.
- Maintain contact with the women if they have questions during the time they are making the pieces.
- Manage the women to make sure the orders are completed in a timely manner.
- 5 hours per week