Pricing + Services
One Social Girl + Communion Cooperative
Five Major Needs for Communion Social Media:
- Post regularly on Instagram and Facebook.
- Determine the messaging for Communion Cooperative and Cafe.
- What is it you want to say to your potential members and customers? What do you want to say to the community?
- What are the best ways we can communicate that message through social media?
- Have a sit down meeting to determine this message and get everyone on the same page.
- Develop a social media strategy and calendar.
- Develop fresh photography for the cafe and cooperative.
- Create a consistent voice and presence, when posting and responding to questions, that is primarily managed by one person.
Social Media Management
- Manage and schedule all content for social media channels including Instagram and Facebook.
- Create a content calendar and strategy that ensures we are reaching the right audience and bringing new members/customers in the door.
- Repost and share content from members of our community on Instagram and Facebook.
- Maintain a consistent posting schedule that engages your social media audience and aligns with specific promotions and events.
- Post a minimum of 5-7 times on each channel a week.
- Write all captions for social media posts.
- Utilize unique and engaging hashtags to reach a wider audience.
- Create an ongoing conversation with your audience through a timely response to comments on all channels.
- Reach out to potential members/customers and other active accounts in the Richardson community, inviting them to follow along and learn more about the heart behind Communion Cooperative.
- Engage with our audience through Instagram Stories, giving them a behind the scenes look at the space, our members, and events.
- Photograph all of the content for the social posts that go out each week.
- Shoot high-quality photos and videos to create an engaging visual presence that is inviting to new followers and potential members.
- Shoot photos at select Communion events each month.
- Create a Communion Cooperative style guide that maintains a consistent and cohesive visual aesthetic throughout all posts and platforms.
- Photos will be used across all platforms however some videos and photo will be shot for specific platforms. Example: Some Instagram only photos, Facebook only video content, etc.
- For my other clients, this package would be at my top tier, $3,000 per month.
- For both the Communion Cooperative and Cafe accounts, I would charge $2000 per month total along the trade for my dedicated desk membership.
Please let me know if you have any questions! I am happy to customize these offerings to fit exactly what you need. I look forward to working with you!