Pricing + Services
One Social Girl + Communion Cooperative
Social Media Management
- Manage and schedule all content for social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Samples of Instagram accounts I manage:
- Samples of Facebook pages I currently manage:
- Promote membership and small business specific content on LinkedIn. Also, videos are a great way to reach people on this platform if that is something you are interested in exploring. Here is a sample LinkedIn account I manage.
- Create a content calendar and strategy that ensures we are reaching the right audience and bringing new members in the door.
- Repost and share content from members of our community on Instagram and Facebook.
- Maintain a consistent posting schedule that engages your social media audience and aligns with specific promotions and events.
- Post a minimum of 8-10 times on each channel a week.
- Write all captions for social media posts.
- Utilize unique and engaging hashtags to reach a wider audience.
- Create an ongoing conversation with your audience through a timely response to comments on all channels.
- Reach out to potential members and other active accounts in the Richardson community, inviting them to follow along and learn more about the heart behind Communion Cooperative.
- Engage with our audience through Instagram Stories, giving them a behind the scenes look at the space, our members, and events.
Yelp + Google Review Management
- Manage and optimize Communion's official Yelp page and Google reviews.
- Monitor engagement and respond to reviews as needed.
- Work with the Communion team to come up with the best way to respond to negative comments as well as encourage positive feedback.
Communion Cooperative Blog
- Manage and publish content to the Communion Cooperative blog.
- Promote upcoming events, promotions, and news updates on the blog.
- Set up a weekly post that highlights a current member, what they are working on, how they use the space, and their involvement in the community.
- Coordinate social media posts that push our audience to the blog and website. (Getting new people to visit the website to see the membership options and sign up is the main goal.)
Photography + Content Creation
- Photograph all of the content for the social posts that go out each week.
- Shoot high-quality photos and videos to create an engaging visual presence that is inviting to new followers and potential members.
- Create a Communion Cooperative style guide that maintains a consistent and cohesive visual aesthetic throughout all posts and platforms.
- Photos will be used across all platforms however some videos and photo will be shot for specific platforms. Example: Some Instagram only photos, Facebook only video content, etc.
- $3000 per month for a six-month agreement
- Willing to negotiate trades as well as have a dedicated desk in the Communion Cooperative space.
Additional Social Media Needs + Workshops
- Any social media services outside of this outline will be provided as needed, billed separately, and approved in advance of each project.
- Potentially host social media workshops for the Communion Cooperative members. Teach them how to engage their audience, take better photos, utilize hashtags, create a content calendar, and more.
Please let me know if you have any questions! I am happy to customize these offerings to fit exactly what you need. I look forward to working with you!